duminică, 6 noiembrie 2011

Kim Jang Hoon puts his “mischievous hand” on Park So Hyun’s hips

On the 28th, singer Kim Jang Hoon posted a picture on Me2day with the comment “I came to Park So Hyun’s program, Love Game. Here is the third version of ‘the mischievous hand.’ Well, I don’t prefer putting my hand like that, but she likes it.”
The picture inspires laughter because Park is making a sullen look while Kim is looking away from the camera, putting his hand on Park’s hips.
Netizens who saw the picture comment: “Hands up, man.” “You hand must be happy.” “Well, it doesn’t look bad to me.” “That hand is really mischievous.”
Kim posted another picture with Park and Kim Chang Ryul after the broadcasting of Kim Chang Ryul’s Old School.
Kim made his fans relieved by saying, “I’m at Haha’s restaurant. I know that my doctor told me to be back by 10 p.m. and nurses are keeping an eye on me through Me2day, but don’t worry. I didn’t drink.”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu