duminică, 6 noiembrie 2011

Super Junior celebrate their 6th Anniversary& also shared their admiration for fans

It has been six years since Korean heart throb and, now, representatives of South Korea, Super Junior’s debut. Super Junior is the most familiar word globally, no doubt that they have the largest fan following.
Super Junior debut in 2005 with their first album ‘Twins‘ and since then they have given 5 hit albums viz‘Don’t Don’, ‘Sorry Sorry’,  ’Bonamana’, ‘Mr Simple‘. 6-November-2005 was the day they officially become known and this year they are celebrating their 6th Anniversary with fans through out world.
Super Junior members shared their feelings and acknowledge their fan’s love for them. Super junior’s leaderLeeteuk tweeted a sentimental message, “6-11-2005 to 6-11-2011, 6 years… Friendship, Happiness, Joy, Tears! I learned from my members, my staff and ELF, who are so precious and sweet.. Love you and Thank you!! I’ll be with you till the end…” He further wrote, “I wanted to have the world and now I have my members, my ELF and my staff, more precious than world…. Ain’t I own whole world?? I feel so grateful. I’ll return all your love…”
Choi Siwon showed his gratitude in these words, “We walked together since 6 years, Thank You so much and I hope we can walk together and be happy for the rest of the time left in our future. Thank you so much and love… Let’s celebrate our 6th Anniversary”
SJ’s vocalist Yesung wrote, “Super Junior’s 6th Anniversary.. Our beloved ELF, who always protect us and members… To all existing people of SJ.. Thank You so much”
Lee Donghae shared his feelings, “We are Super Juni-or!! Today is our 6th Anniversary.. I love you then and love you more. Please give us your love more and more….. Thank you all ELF, I love you”
SJ’s maknae Ryeowook  tweeted, “Super Junior’s 6th Anniversary since debut.. Because of all your love we could make through these 6 years.. Thank you so much.. also I am really thankful to my members.. Really love you all so much…”
SJ’s rapper Eunhyuk expressed his exhilaration in words, “6 years!! Time just flew through cries, through using our energies and not giving up… The time we all have spent together, It has start again..! Suju Fighting!!”
A large number of fans responded with cheering words, “Suju forever, we will support you till end”, “oppa you made a change in our lives, thank you”, “ELF love you…”, “6 years but Suju and ELF are still same and love each other”
Super Junior members shared their old pictures and leader Leeteuk uploaded a picture specially for this day.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu