miercuri, 28 decembrie 2011

2AM change into KARA & Wonder Girls

2AM have changed into KARA and Wonder Girls.
On December 27, a video was uploaded on 2AM’s official Twitter account with the comment, “2AM, practicing the choreography of ‘Step & Be My Baby’ for their concert!”
In the video, 2AM members are practicing hard the choreography of KARA’s “Step” and Wonder Girls’ “Be My Baby.”
Especially, Jo Kwon’s dance is as perfect as any other dance music singers’ with perfect waves and flashy dance moves.
People responded: “I really had a lot of fun watching it at the concert. Now I see that you practiced a lot,” “I saw it at the concert!” “I’m so sad that I couldn’t go to the concert. Please show us again on TV programs.”
2AM held Christmas concerts under the title of “Please Take Care of Christmas” at Jamsil Students’ Gymnasium on December 24 and 25.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu