sâmbătă, 31 decembrie 2011

2AM’s Lee Chang Min says, “I’m featured in Mario’s album”

2AM’s Lee Chang Min showed off his strong friendship with singer Mario by being featured in his album.
On December 31, Lee uploaded a picture on his Twitter account with the comment, “I am featured in Mario’s album. Please listen a lot to Mario’s songs.”
In the picture, Mario is hugging Lee from the back and staring at the camera with a meaning look. Unlike Mario, Lee is smiling brightly and making a V-sign with his fingers in a relaxed mood.
People responded: “How do you guys know each other? Mario’s look is funny,” “Wow, an album Chang Min has participated in? I think I should listen to it!” “When will the album be released? I’m looking forward to seeing you performing on the stage.”
2AM held Christmas concerts, named “Please Take Care of Christmas,” at Jamsil Students’ Gymnasium on December 24 and 25 and showed enthusiastic performances.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu