marți, 31 ianuarie 2012

“Lights and Shadows,” Chae Young becomes cold toward Ki Tae

Chae Young (played by Son Dam Bi) has become cold toward Ki Tae (played by Ahn Jae Wook).
In the twentieth episode of MBC TV’s drama series Lights and Shadows that aired on January 31, Chae Young becomes cold to Ki Tae.
Before the scene, Chae Young, who previously belonged to Seven Star Show Group, moves to Ki Tae’s Shine Show Group because she has him in mind.
She eventually confesses her love to Ki Tae with total sincerity. However, he rejects her because he likes Jung Hye (played by Nam Sang Mi). As rejected by him, Chae Young becomes devastated by jealousy.
In the episode, Chae Young, who asks Dong Chul (played by Ryu Dam) to help her meet Ki Tae, says, “I’m not going to ask for your love anymore,” when she meets him.
Unlike how she was, she says, “I want to suggest one thing as your singer. I want to give a solo recital. I also want to get some songs from Bang Chun Soo and release an album.”
She also surprises Ki Tae, saying, “You don’t have to feel burdened because of what I said to you last time. If you need me for your show, you can always make a use of me.”
In the episode, Sang Taek approaches Jung Goo (played by Sung Ji Roo) to find ways to bring Ki Tae down.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu