marți, 31 ianuarie 2012

Se7en’s new mini-album tops the charts!

Singer Se7en returned today after a one year, five month hiatus with his second mini-album in Korea, and he’s already topping the charts!
His mini-album, which features a main track titled, “When I Can’t Sing,” was released February 1st at 9AM KST, and is already at the top of charts on Olle MusicBugs MusicMelonCyworld Music,SoribadaNaver Music, and Daum Music. “When I Can’t Sing” was produced by J.Y. Park, and tells the story of a man who wonders if his significant other would love him if he was no longer a popular star.
Se7en stated, “I’m nervous because it’s been a while since I’ve made a comeback in my country. I’ve prepared a lot of events for the fans who’ve waited for me. Please cheer me on.”
Se7en’s EP has also taken the number 1 spot on the iTunes R&B chart!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu