marți, 28 februarie 2012

Ki Tae Young confesses that a woman’s looks are not important to him

Actor Ki Tae Young shocked everyone by confessing he did not care about a woman’s looks.
On the February 28th episode of YTN‘s ‘News and Issues – Issue and People‘, Ki Tae Young revealed that he did not take a woman’s appearance into consideration when choosing a girlfriend.
Other people tell me never to say this in public,” he said. “But to be honest, looks aren’t that important to me,” Ki Tae Young confessed. In reference to his wife, Eugene, the actor said, ”Personality and character are what’s important to me. I just happened to have scored a beautiful wife.
We also wish you wouldn’t say these things in public,” the anchors told him amid laughter.
Ki Tae Young laughed and reassured, “I am very aware that my wife is beautiful.”
When asked what’s changed after being married, the actor answered, “I definitely feel more stable.”
Source & Image : Newsen via Nate

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu