vineri, 30 martie 2012

miss A’s Suzy asks “When do you think the most about your first love?” on ’100 Million Won Quiz Show’

On the March 30th live broadcast of SBS‘s ‘100 Million Won Quiz Show‘, miss A‘s Suzy made a surprise screen appearance and had viewers reminisce their first love with a question.
The quiz question Suzy gave out was, ‘When do you think the most about your first love?
The two answer choices to the question were: 1.) When you see a person that resembles your first love, or 2.) When you hear the song that reminds you of that time.
While viewers began to text in their answers, 2AM‘s Jo Kwon answered, “I think the answer is #2. The song that reminds me of my first love is ’Drunken Truth‘. Whenever I hear that song, it reminds me of all the memories that took place and the things I worried about at that time.”
Fellow 2AM member Jinwoon replied, “Rather than saying that she looked like specific person, my first love had long straight hair without double-eyelids and a high nose bridge.”
Upon hearing Jinwoon’s answer, comedian Byun Ki Soo, who happened to have on a long-haired wig, approached the singer and caused viewers to roar into laughter when he asked, “Long, straight hair without double-eyelids and a high nose bridge is me. Your first love looked like me?
Meanwhile, the correct answer was revealed to be #2, ‘When you hear the song that reminds you of that time’.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu