luni, 30 aprilie 2012

Ha Ji Won says, “I exercise to strengthen my muscles to stay young”


Actress Ha Ji Won said how great it is to have healthy muscles.
In the episode of MBC TV’s Happy Day that aired on April 30, Ha gave an interview after the VIP preview of movie Korea.
At the interview, which was held right after the preview, Ha smiled at the question, “When do your muscles rest?” and said, “I exercise to strengthen my muscles to stay young.”
Ha also said, “I think women need to exercise to strengthen their muscles. I have too much muscle because of my work, but you’ll need to exercise to strengthen your muscles if you want to stay young.”
Ha also embarrassed the reporter by saying, “And if you exercise for your muscles, you can make some of your body parts toned.” The reporter’s shy face also embarrassed Ha.
At the interview, Ha also told a personal anecdote about her having a tense moment with table tennis coach Hyun Jung Hwa at a sauna.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu