joi, 31 mai 2012

Michael Buckley Reviews ‘Nobody’ by Wonder Girls and Shares His Love For K-Pop


Michael Buckley Reviews ‘Nobody’ by Wonder Girls
Michael Buckley from the popular YouTube channel show ‘What the Buck?!’ discussing about celebrity news and humor has now finally given into his fans and reviewed K-Pop.
Michael Buckley shared that the first K-Pop song that he listened to his ‘Noboby’ by Wonder Girls. “I died. I feel like I just discovered the most fun thing ever. And you’ve all been telling me over the years.”
Like Us on Facebook : 
He goes on to sharing, “This song is so catchy the video is Dream Girls inspired and hilarious too. Even though it’s a 2008 song this is my new hot jam. Consider me a K-Popper for life.”
However this is not the first time he has mentioned a K-pop group, last year he briefly shared bout Big Bang.
Fast forward to 4:47 to hear Michael Buckley share his new found love for K-Pop.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu