luni, 16 iulie 2012

Super Junior’s Eunhyuk reveals the responsibility he feels as the team’s ‘dancer’


On the July 16th broadcast of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Star Life Theater‘, Super Junior‘s dancing machineEunhyuk revealed the responsibility he feels as the team’s ‘dancer’.
This particular broadcast revealed footage of the Super Junior members rehearsing their choreography ahead of their comeback stage.
Member Eunhyuk who was recognized for his dancing skills even before Super Junior’s debut remarked, “I don’t want to lose when it comes to dancing, and the members definitely have to compete against one another.
He also added, “I always want to be the best when it comes to dancing and when I go out, I want to make sure Super Junior can stand against the rest of the idols with our dance. I feel that sort of responsibility.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu