luni, 29 aprilie 2013

G-Dragon's Twitter Conversation with Dara (of 2NE1) and Birthday Messages to Daesung


IBGDRGN: "I'm in trouble. It's been so long since I've tried to come up with new lyrics, I can't think of anything..."
Krungy21:"@IBGDRGN I'll give you inspiration and you can teach me how to rapㅋㅋㅋ”
IBGDRGN: "Give me inspiration, grandma." **The word 영감 can mean both "inspiration" or "husband". GD is word-playing.
IBGDGRN: "@krungy21 Noona I'm in the room next to yours come talk in person”
Krungy21: "@IBGDRGN Ack ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ”
Both YG Family members also wished Daesung a happy birthday, and tweeted the fan made hashtag.
happy bday fom twitter
IBGDRGN: "Our Daesungie, happy Birthday #HappyDSday"
Krungy21: "Daesungie, happy bithday~~~^.^ #HappyDSday"
UPDATE:
Taeyang also send his birthday message to Daesung:
tae bday wish
RealTaeyang: "Daesung-ah Happy birthday...No matter what people say, you're... Hah (sigh)..


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu