miercuri, 29 mai 2013

Lee Hi dishes on what it's like to be a part of the YG Family

It's been a year since Lee Hi joined YG Entertainment, and the rookie singer dished on what her YG Family is really like in an interview with TV Report.
(Parts omitted)
Of course, she couldn't leave out Big Bang and revealed, "CL and G-Dragon sunbaenims are normally cool in real life. G-Dragon, especially, has a cool lifestyle. He always dresses well, so he seems perfect. Big Bang's Seungri sunbaenim is really friendly. If I seem nervous, he recognizes that and makes me feel comfortable. He has a lot of kind charms."
(parts omitted)
"I think that I'm able to promote with a lot of help thanks to my YG Family sunbaenims. I gain a lot of strength through featuring opportunities and just by the fact that they're supporting me together. I will work hard to become the 'maknae' Lee Hi who will be a small help to my sunbaenims."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu