miercuri, 26 iunie 2013

CL looks fierce in black-and-white and reveals her dating style for 'The Star'

If you haven't heard already, CL is the 'baddest female'. She looked as fierce as always for 'The Star'. 

The 2NE1 leader oozed with confidence as she held her head up high in figure-flattering, black-and-white outfits that are on trend for the 2013 S/S season.

CL shared, "I like that I can show a totally different image like this pictorial as I conduct my solo activities. I think this kind of thing is what's good about going solo."

The 'baddest female' also revealed that contrary to her first impression, she is lovey-dovey in relationships, revealing, "Although I come across as cold, when it comes to my [significant other], I am the type to give my all."

CL will be returning to her group for 2NE1's upcoming comeback this July! 



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu