luni, 24 iunie 2013

Daesung's Interview with "Billboard Japan"

Soft bank mobile’s smart phone application UULA released the news that they will have the original TV series of “I Love You” broadcasted exclusively by them starting from 18th of July. It was also revealed that the main title track will be a collaboration of D-LITE and Hakase Taro (violinist).
“I Love You” is based on the short stories novel by various authors such as Kotaro Isaka, Ira Ishida and Takayoshi Honda. The director of "April Bride", Ryuichi Hiroki will be directing this series and make it seem like it’s a movie. Erika Toda, Mikako Tabe and Yoko Maki will be starring individually in the 3 short stories.
For the title track, we have invited D-LITE, a member of BIG BANG, the monster group across Asia and also Hakase Taro, a world-wide famous violinist on the song “I Love You”. This is a cover song of Yutaka Ozaki and Seiji Kameda will be the producer for this song. It has already been decided that the solo single by D-LITE for this drama will be released on the 31st of July.
D-LITE (from BIG BANG's) thoughts:
Billboard Japan(BBJ): Please tell us how you felt after listening to the original song of “I Love You”.
D-LITE: Yutaka Ozaki’s “I Love You” has also been covered in Korea before and in Korea, it is also considered a very famous song. Japanese or non-Japanese know this song and it is also one of the songs I like the most. A song that is highly favoured by everybody is now being covered by my voice. This makes me a little uneasy and stressful, however because it is a song I like a lot, so I have decided to try it out.
BBJ: Please tell us why we should listen to “I Love You” and how you felt when recording together with Hakase Taro.
D-LITE: I feel really honored when I am able to collaborate with Japan’s violin representative Hakase Taro. Hakase Taro’s violin skills allow people to feel the passion within and that is very good. I always sing by experiencing the sound from the instrument and the entire atmosphere the song brings me to. However, after listening to Hakase Taro play his violin, I received strength from his violin color to start my recording. Seiji Kameda’s re-arrangement, Hakase Taro’s violin and my voice. When all 3 of our individualities are combined together, I think it will become a masterpiece. Please look forward to it.
BBJ: Lastly, tell your fans about this song (doing promotions for “I Love You”)
D-LITE: Through my album “D’scover” and by covering Japanese songs, it allows many people to listen to the songs. During live, I received much strength from fans and also beautiful memories with them. I have already felt that it is a very happy thing and I am always grateful and thankful to that. If everybody could listen to “I Love You” and able to receive new memories, I will be very happy.
Hakase Taro thoughts:
BBJ: Please tell us how you felt after listening to the original song of “I Love You”.
HT: This is such a famous song so I am definitely familiar with it as well. However, after listening to it again because I have to perform it, it allows me to feel how powerful the singer is and how great energy the song has just by the simple melody itself.
BBJ: Please tell us why we should listen to “I Love You” and how you felt when recording together with D-LITE.
HT: For this nearly impossible collaboration to happen was made happen thanks to Seiji Kameda’s strings. I am also looking forward to what sparks we will produce. D-LITE san has a very powerful voice, so I am trying to improve on my gentle aspect. It is great to have an entirely new singer and voice to rouse this famous song that has never faded away for the past 10 years. Personally, I am very honored to be able to witness this with my violin. I hope everybody can feel the energy in music through this song.
BBJ: Lastly, tell your fans about this song (doing promotions for “I Love You”)
HT: J-pop cover, collaborating with D-LITE and Seiji Kameda are rare and fresh matters combined together. Most importantly, I am looking forward to UULA’s future progress with this entirely new media.



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu