sâmbătă, 27 iulie 2013

2NE1 Dara-Bom Sells Limited Edition Socks of 'Double Park'

Girl group 2NE1's members Dara and Bom appeared on the Hongdae streets of Seoul.Yesterday, Dara posted on her Twitter, "Double Park is here! We couldn't find the place yet. We're going to go to a busy street. Where is the closest place that has the most people from Double Park's clubhouse?"Dara then posted again, "We're going to go around sunset time. It's too hot right now. I must protect my skin from the UV rays! What should we ride? I'm tired of riding the van. Okay! We decided. The playground of Hongdae! Leaving now."Dara then said, "Everyone~ thank you! The 21 pairs of socks sold out so quickly. Yeah!"Lastly, she posted, "Gonna go play now since we worked so hard! We're on our way to a date course that someone told us about. Even though it's not a date with a boyfriend~ Double Park date."In the pictures, Dara and Bom were selling white socks that said 'Double Park' on it.Internet users who saw this commented, "So cute," "I want those socks," "I wish I lived in Seoul," and "Go Dara and Bom!"

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu