marți, 27 august 2013

Seungri on SBS ‘Hwashin Live’


Translations of Seungri's cuts:
Guests: Clara, Seungri, Kim Junho, and Kim Daehee.
Seungri: I'm really nervous right now because it's a live show. It's my first time to do a live show, not including music shows.
MC: Is there any question you want to avoid?
Seungri: Many things have happened, but I don't want to avoid any questions. It's one of the charms Hwashin has.
MC: Talking about what happened in Japan? *people laughing*
Seungri: This program in SBS is my first entertainment show, so I'm willing to talk coolly.

Seungri: In fact, I had an incident with Clara (one of the guests). One of my friends suggested to be friends with Clara because she's one of the hottest stars today. My friend said he contacted Clara early, so I texted her to have a meal together, but her answer was "I'm a bit busy."
Clara: I didn't..!!
Seungri: So I just texted her back with smiles "^^".
Clara: Actually, I waited for him to contact me again.
MC: So you were just being a girl? Rejecting once?
Clara: No, I was just... How about a meal after this program?
Seungri: I'm a bit busy.

Seungri: I think you lack talking skills.
Kim Junho: WHAT?!
Kim Daehee: *grabs RI's collar*
Kim Junho: DON'T!! IT'S SEUNGRI!!

Clara: (asked a question to the audience): My sexy image, do you think it's a good thing or a bad thing?
Kim Heesun: Clara can be sexy, so I'm not jealous of her.
Kim Junho: I'm very very okay with Clara's sexy concept.
Seungri: I just don't understand why Clara is so worried about her concept. There are reasons why she's sitting here. People love her for a reason, people are interested in her. She doesn't have to worry.
MC: Recently you became sexier as well, right?
Seungri: I didn't really calculate about it, but.. thank you.

MC Shin Dongyup: I really like Seungri personally. Many idols cover things up these days but Seungri doesn't, so manly.
MC Kim Gura: There are some rumors that you are just facing what happened, not covering up.
Seungri: I'm the youngest member in a very popular idol group, and I think I need to explain what the public want me to say, so... First of all, that magazine is very big. If you're not popular or big enough, you don't even get a chance to be featured there. So I think that needs to be counted.
*MCs laughing*
Seungri: And it was my very first scandal. It was my very first scandal, but I didn't know that my first one will be that big and serious. *laughs* I think I knocked on the door of an adult...?
*MCs laughing*
Seungri: Many people started to think that I'm now a grownup and... There was a time when my members filmed a beer CF and I wasn't able to because I was young. Actually, I heard the news that I will be in that magazine a week earlier, a week earlier than the magazine was out.. because they were already printed. The members reaction..? One member texted "ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ" constantly. Another member texted me "Wow.. you... wow..."
MC: What did YG Say?
Seungri: YG didn't really say anything. One of my old girlfriends texted me after the scandal, "You weren't like that."

Seungri: I want to ask the female viewers. If I like someone I straight up tell them "Can we talk?" and I'm not afraid to ask them out. But it's so hard to say "Let's break up" face to face so I'd rather call. I don't want to hurt the other's feelings. I have a trauma about break-ups. I want the girl to have a nice memory of dating with me, even after our break up. In the case of our members, one member just stops contacting the girl slowly and another member tells her to remain friends. So my question is, what's the most gentle way to break up? 1) wait for a girl to say, "let's break up", or 2) tell her honestly, 3) don't answer calls and be cold, or 4) tell her to remain as friends.
MC: I don't think there will be a lot of votes in here.
Seungri: Let's change it to 1) break up over the phone, and 2) meet up and break up. If the voting results are satisfying, I'll come back with my members next time on Hwashin LIVE.
MC: If meeting up and breaking up wins, then apologize to your ex who you broke up with by calling.
Seungri: Okay.
MC: I think Seungri coming here takes a lot of courage.
*Voting is done*
Messages from viewers:
#1: You look good with Clara.
#2: Seungri, this is it! You look different today!
#3: How does GD break up (with someone)?
MC: 76% said "Meeting up and breaking up" is better than "breaking up over the phone". You know what you promised. I hope you do it.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu