marți, 27 august 2013

Seungri talks about his Japanese scandal on 'Incarnation'

Seungri talked about his infamous Japanese scandal on 'Incarnation'.

On the August 27 installment of 'Incarnation', Seungri said, "I came onto the show because I thought I should let the public know about what happened during the scandal. "
He then stated, "It was the first time in history that an idol became the center of a scandal like that. The magazine / tabloid I was published in is very famous. They don't even bother to talk about anyone who isn't famous. It was my first scandal, but it was so big. I was a bit scared and shocked. I think a lot of people started to think I was an adult because of that scandal."
He added, "To be honest, I was told about it being printed in the magazine a week beforehand. It's not printed on the internet, but printed at a factory. So I couldn't stop it even if I knew."


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu