marți, 27 august 2013

Song Joong Gi enters the military today

Actor Song Joong Gi will go to the army recruit training center in Chuncheon, Gangwon Province, today, and about 30 minutes beforehand, he will say good-bye to his fans and the press. Netizens’ supporting comments flooded various Internet communities. Some examples: “I’m just about to like him.” “It’s good to fulfill his military duty, but I personally will feel very sorry not to see him for the time being. I hope to see him again on TV.” “Have a good time.” “This beautiful guy becomes a soldier.”

Song reported his draft through his agency on August 1, saying, “I appreciate all your love and support with all my heart. I can’t say good-bye to all in person, but I express my gratitude to all the fans this way. I’ll do my best during my two-year military duty and hope to see you again on a good drama series after that. Stay healthy!”

The actor will get military training at the army recruit training center for five weeks after going through the 102 recruitment depot. Then he will be assigned to a regular military unit as the first celebrity to enter the military since entertainment units were recently abolished because of their lack of discipline.












Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu