marți, 22 octombrie 2013

Big Bang’s T.O.P shines for a magazine ‘L’OFFICIEL HOMMES’ with his charms

Big Bang’s T.O.P is featured in a pictorial that is being carried as the cover story of the latest edition of the magazine L’Officiel Hommes. The magazine will publish two different versions of the cover. According to a source on the magazine, they decided to do two different versions of the cover because the photos were all so great.

The pictorial is based on an interior-design concept called “In My Room,” which seeks to unravel where T.O.P gets his inspiration. In the accompanying interview, T.O.P talks about his upcoming movie Commitment, in which he plays the lead for the first time in his career. He was nervous and excited about how it will be received. T.O.P tells how he decided to do the movie and how he prepared for it. He says, “To get fully into character for my role, I tried my best to be alone as much as possible and didn’t have any contact with the outside world during the year of filming. To repay fans for their patience and support, I will soon begin promotions. Through this interview, I want to say sorry to my fans for not having performed for them in the past year. I will use all my energy to make up for that as best I can in the coming weeks.”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu