duminică, 16 februarie 2014

Actor Yeo Jin Goo Confesses He Is A Huge Fan of G-Dragon

Actor Yeo Jin Goo recently confessed that he is a huge G-Dragon fan!
On February 16, Yeo Jin Goo revealed to MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment News” that G-Dragon was his favorite artist, and even recorded a video letter for him.
On that day, Yeo Jin Goo was asked, “Which girl group is your favorite?” He started off by listing off groups saying, “I like Girls’ Generation and 2NE1. I also like miss A…” And then he unexpectedly confessed, “But to tell you the truth, I like Big Bang hyungs the best.”
“I especially like G-Dragon the most,” he admitted shyly while laughing. When asked to send G-Dragon a video letter, he said, “G-dragon hyung, I don’t know when we’ll get to meet in person, but when we do, I hope we become close!”
In related news, Yeo Jin Goo also revealed in the interview his ideal type, role model and demonstrated his talent for vocal mimicry.
jin goo2

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu