vineri, 25 iulie 2014

SEUNGRI’S PHONE CALL ON JUNG JOON YOUNG’S RADIO SHOW

Seungri’s phone call on Jung Joon Young’s Shimshimtapa radio show:

Translation by @sumiinkim:
JJY: Okay, we’ll now connect the call to the person who knows a lot delicious restaurants. Hello?
Seungri: Yes, hello?
JJY: Who are you and where are you from?
Seungri: Yes. Hello, I’m from Mapo-gu and my name is Kim.. Nam.. Do..
JJY: Kim Nam Do?
Seungri: Yes.
JJY: I heard you know a lot of good restaurants. Are there delicious restaurants in Mapo?
Seungri: Yes, there’s good food in Mapo, but the reason I’m named Kim Namdo is because I was born in Jeolla Namdo (Jeolla province) *someone laughs*
JJY: You were born in Jeolla Namdo? I heard someone laugh. Who was it?
Seungri: It’s just a person passing.
JJY: Your name is Kim Namdo because you were born in Jeolla Namdo?!
Seungri: I’m sorry, but can you concentrate on my story?
JJY: Oh. I’m sorry. How old are you?
Seungri: I’m twenty- how old do I look like?
JJY: Ummm.. 24?
Seungri: You’re wrong.
JJY: Are you a high school student? Your name seems old though.
Seungri: Why do you look at me so young? Do I sound like a child?
JJY: No, Kim Namdo-shi.
Seungri: I’m 25.
JJY: 25?
Seungri: Why do you say I’m 24 when I’m 25? You’re so bad.
JJY: *laughs* Come on introduce yourself seriously.
Seungri: Hello. I’m Seungri from BIGBANG .
JJY: When Seungri heard I was doing a radio show, he said that he hasn’t congratulated me yet.
Seungri: Yes, congratulations on being a part of Simsimtapa, Jung Junyoung.
JJY: Yes .
Seungri: It shouldn’t happen, but I hope you won’t DJ after getting drunk.
JJY: *laughs* You should mind your own life.
Seungri: *laughs*
JJY: Oh yes and Big Bang’s TOP came to congratulate me today.
Seungri: Where?
JJY: TOP?
Seungri: Where? He would be busy nowadays.
JJY impersonating TOP: Seungri-ya.
Seungri: It’s similar!
JJY/TOP: Seungri-ya It’s Seunghyun hyung.
Seungri: Hello? Is it really hyung?
JJY/TOP: Seungri-ya, after I finished my schedule yesterday, I went to Tablo’s radio and came here for a while.
Seungri: When hyung? TOP hyung is supposed to be overseas right now.
JJY: Oh really? TOP is overseas?
Seungri: Yes, he’s overseas.
JJY: Oh I see. You could have been tricked.. Isn’t it similar?
Seungri: Yeah, it’s similar! It seems like you practiced. It was really weird when you did that last time in front of me.
JJY: Thank you so much for the call at this late night even though you’re busy.
Seungri: You should ask me a question. You were talking about good restaurants.
JJY: Oh yes! But you don’t even know any delicious restaurants! Do you?
Seungri: Why wouldn’t I? I’ll introduce one good restaurant to the people listening to the radio. There’s somewhere called Wangcheonpadak.
JJY: You shouldn’t say the name of the shop! Is this your first time doing a show?!
Seungri: *laughs*
JJY: Haven’t you done radio before?!
Seungri: I’m very close to the CEO there.
JJY: Did he ask to promote the place?
Seungri: You know the place where we ate together?
JJY: When?
Seungri: Padak (Chicken)
JJY: Padak? What are you saying?
Seungri: Chicken! We ate together!
JJY: With me? I don’t remember. Anyways, that Padak restaurant. What’s popular there?
Seungri: The chicken is very chewy, and the sauce is delicious. The green onion and the chicken go really good together. The radish kimchi is very crunchy. It’s feels like.. when Jung Junyoung plays guitar.
JJY: Ohh
Seungri: The feeling when you play guitar.
JJY: But it’s obvious that the chicken, green onion, and the radish is good in a Padak restaurant. You mean there’s a special sauce, right?
Seungri: Ahh yes. The atmosphere a really good.
JJY: I’m hungry. Have you eaten?
Seungri: Yes I did.
JJY: What did you eat?
Seungri: I ate with Guwon. I want to hand over the phone to Guwon, but he’s not popular.
*JJY and Seungri laughs*
Seungri: I’m afraid people listening to the radio won’t know him. He really wants to take the phone.
Guwon from behind: Give me the phone!
Seungri: But because he’s not popular. I heard he’s just starting a drama. Umm.. What’s it called. “The Discovery of Dating”? Which channel is it from?
SR tells Guwon: Wait, don’t say it. It’s from another channel.
JJY: It isn’t MBC?
Seungri: Yes, it isn’t.
SR to Guwon: You can’t say it.
JJY: Thank you for the call, Seungri-shi.
Seungri: Jung Junyoung-shi.
JJY: Yes?
Seungri: Congratulations on becoming a DJ on Simsimtapa.
JJY: You’ll visit us someday, right?
Seungri: Of course. Please invite me.
JJY: We’re going to play a song for you now. What song do you want?
Seungri: The popular song.. “Eyes, Nose, Lips”. Please play Taeyang’s “Eyes, Nose, Lips”.
JJY: Okay. Thanks for the call.
Seungri: Congratulations, Jung Junyoung!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu