sâmbătă, 23 august 2014

TAEYANG’S ‘ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE’ RESPONSE + INSTAGRAM UPDATES

From Taeyang’s Instagram:
“May people have nominated me for the #ALS #icebucketchallenge :) Through this, I think many people have started paying attention to those who are battling this rather unknown disease. Not only because I was nominated, but since it’s a beautiful thing to do, I wanted to participate on my will. Pouring ice water over yourself and feeling the pain even for a short amount of time is also a very precious thing to do, but I decided to donate to ‘Seungil Hope Foundation’ with all my heart. As our small hearts are gathering, the world is becoming a more beautiful place little by little. I will ask for more love and interest towards it (ALS).”
Translation from @BIGBANGGisVIP

Taeyang posted the translation on his Instagram, but was told by fans that he didn’t credit the original translator, so he re-posted it twice:
taeyang_credit2

youngbae_pear
youngbae_pear2
Pun: 0 (zero) is “Young” in Korean and Pear is “Bae” in Korean
(via @ShrimpLJY)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu