joi, 21 august 2014

T.O.P FOR HIGH CUT MAGAZINE

T.O.P Talks about Big Bang Being a Real Family, Dating in Secret, and Shin Se Kyung
With a new movie awaiting premiere, Big Bang’s T.O.P posed for fashion magazine High Cut, sharing some intimate details about himself. T.O.P transformed into an ‘autumn man,’ getting his turtleneck sweater ready for the fall weather.
During the interview, T.O.P talked about his upcoming movie, Tazza 2 and how it was working with two beautiful actresses.
“Shin Se Kyung is young, but very mature. I felt that she was a good person,” said T.O.P. “[Honey Lee] nuna is really chill and cool, that she felt more like an older brother to me.”
T.O.P then moved onto talking about the Big Bang members and what they’ve been up to as a group.
“The members all like searching for good places to eat. We go to eat and drink wine, and talk about our future plans and visions in a not-so-serious way,” said T.O.P. “These days, the dongsengs show more aegyo to the hyungs, and the hyungs find the dongseng even cuter. We’re like a real family now.”
With all these celebrity couples going public with their relationships, T.O.P was asked about what he would do.
“I do want to date, but I don’t want to date publicly. After becoming a celebrity, I’ve rarely dated and I haven’t even shown [the girlfriend] to the people around me,” said T.O.P. “Because I’m a public figure that gets exposed to the public, I think there’s a need to protect my girlfriend. So although I’m at the age where I should be really passionate [about dating], I want to focus more on working.”
The full interview and pictorial will be included in issue 132 of High Cut, released on August 21.


top_high_cut_001

top_high_cut_002

hc10

hc9

hc8

hc7

hc6

hc5

hc4

hc3

hc2
hc1

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu