sâmbătă, 15 noiembrie 2014

BIG BANG’S DOME TOUR IN NAGOYA

SET LIST:
1. Fantastic Baby
2. Tonight
3. Stupid Liar
[Introduction:
GD: Long time no see, I'm GD. Thanks for coming. Let's have fun until the end.
Seungri: How are you doing?
Daesung: Welcom to BB's world.
TOP: Long time no see. I'm T.O.P.
Taeyang: What's my name? Are you ready?]
4. Blue
5. Haru Haru
6. Gara Gara Go
7. Top of the World
8. Number 1
[Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri Talk]
9. Knock Out (GD&TOP)
10. High High (GD&TOP)
11. Bad Boy
12. Tell Me Goodbye
13. Cafe
14. Lie
15. Love Song
16. Hands Up
17. Feeling
[MC Time:
TOP: Japanese is difficult.
GD: I'm sorry we couldn't show you our stage together, but I promise we'll meet you soon with a new good album.
Taeyang: I have a feeling that I was very busy today and couldn't get close to the fans so in what's leeft, I'll try to do that.
Seungri: I'm very happy to see the fans. Next year, we'll meet you a lot with new music.]
18. My Heaven
19. Koe Wo Kikasete
– Encore:
20. Last Farewell
21. Bad Boy
22. Feeling
23. Fantastic Baby
Source: @susifg


FAN PHOTOS:

INSTAGRAM VIDEOS:

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu