duminică, 26 aprilie 2015

G-DRAGON REVEALS HE EXPERIENCED A SLUMP LAST YEAR

BIG BANG‘s leader G-Dragon shared that he went through some tough times last year.
On April 25 and 26, BIG BANG kicked off their latest world tour “MADE” in Seoul. During the concert, the leader greeted his fans for the first time in a while, saying, “I’ve been good. I released a solo album two years ago, and thanks to your love, I had a good time promoting it.”
He went on to reveal one of the reasons behind the group’s lengthy hiatus, “To be honest, I fell into a serious slump last year. As you are the reason why our group has become this big, I unconsciously put a lot of pressure on myself, thinking that our new album has to be good if we’re returning after a long break. That caused me to worry about the album, but everything worked out in the end,” he confessed.
“I realized that you just have to do it. This year, we got together and worked hard.”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu