joi, 20 august 2015

T.O.P’S INSTAGRAM UPDATES



(Good night. I haven’t been able to sleep for 496 years)
CMx6KazXAAA_NwA
choi_seung_hyun_tttop: Good night
난 496년 동안 안잠
(Good night. I haven’t slept for 496 years)
CMx6K1BWUAEg9Bh
choi_seung_hyun_tttop: 정말인디
(It’s true)
CMx6LRIWcAEPcsp
choi_seung_hyun_tttop: 진짠디
(It’s real)
CMx6LrWWcAEPqSs
choi_seung_hyun_tttop: 짠디짠디 진짠디
(Real real it’s real)
CMx6L-4WwAAcvQI
choi_seung_hyun_tttop: 진짜디 처음 눈감기네 학
(It’s true. My eyes are closed for the first time Hak)
CMx6MRYWgAAqind
choi_seung_hyun_tttop: 아니다 결국 또 실패
(No, I failed again)
CMx6M0aWcAANinp
choi_seung_hyun_tttop: 아까비..실패
((But) That was close.. Fail)

choi_seung_hyun_tttop: 진짠디
여기까지 9주년 9퍼포먼스 끝,
잘자.
(It’s true.
Up to this, 9 performances for the 9th anniversary are ended,
good night)
He also commented on UTopia’s instagram photo:
CMyHHpUUcAAJp0a
utopia_871104: “😂😁”

choi_seung_hyun_tttop: “Hey”
“I was just thinking?”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu