luni, 25 aprilie 2016

TAEYANG EXPLAINS WHY YANG HYUN SUK TOLD HIM TO COME ON “FANTASTIC DUO”

Taeyang
Known for not guesting on a lot of variety shows, Taeyang gave a very good reason for deciding to come on the new SBS music variety show “Fantastic Duo.”
On the April 17 broadcast, when asked why he decided to feature on the show, Taeyang explained, “Around the time the offer came in, I had an overseas schedule so I said I’ll think about it. But then, CEO Yang Hyun Suk told me, ‘Lee Sun Hee and Lim Chang Jung sunbaes will be on the show too so you have to do it.’ Since I have the chance to perform with them, I think it was a great idea to come on the show.”
On this episode, Taeyang was able to perform an impromptu rendition of his hit song “Eyes, Nose, Lips” with Lim Chang Jung and Kim Bum Soo. Kim Bum Soo starts off singing the song and soon Lim Chang Jung and Taeyang are asked to join him. The rendition by the three powerhouse vocals left a deep impact on all of those who were watching the performance.
“Fantastic Duo” airs every Sunday at 4:50 p.m. KST.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu